Tuesday 15 April 2014

in limbo

right now, i am in limbo. i am waiting for a few things to happen. it's so hard being in this position, but i know that God is testing me, testing my patience.

i am a person that likes to know the details of everything. i need to know who what when where why and how. i want to know how things are going to work out and what is going to happen next. right now, i don't know what is going to happen with a few things. but i believe that this is exactly where God wants me. 


if i am not told the details of something or if i am waiting, i usually will just go ahead and do my own thing or take initiative. taking initiative is a good thing in some cases; at work, with chores, homework, assignments, etc. but taking initiative-by not waiting on God, not listening to Him or hearing what He wants-and just going ahead and doing my own thing, isn't wise. so, even though i feel a sense of anxiety at this time, i am just giving these feelings to God, His plan is perfect and so is His timing, and i am so excited for what He has in store.




Lord, be with me during this time of uncertainty, I know your plan is greater than anything I can think of on my own. I trust you with my whole heart. This period of limbo that I am in, I know is for a reason. You are growing me and teaching me to fully rely on you. and I am ready for anything. 

in omnia paratus




No comments:

Post a Comment