Monday 7 April 2014

where you lead, i will follow

those words are an anthem for my life. as well, the theme song for my fave show. ironic right? 

but God leads and i follow. in life, we are called to be leaders, but Jesus is the ultimate leader in our lives and each day we should surrender to Him. honestly, wherever God wants to lead me, i will follow. i am so excited for my life and what is ahead. there are endless possibilities and i have no idea what is going to happen. i can make my plans but the Lord will determine my steps and i am perfectly okay with that. 


i am almost done my first year of university, just four exams to go, and then this whole summer i have no idea what is going to happen. but i am so excited. i usually get stressed when i don't know what the outcome of a situation will be, but i am just trusting God and being open to whatever He has for me. as of now, i don't have a summer job lined up, but i am okay with that because maybe that means that i will be more open and have more time to do volunteering or helping friends out in whatever capacity. i know that i can make plans and try and go down paths, but if those plans are not meant to happen and if those paths aren't meant to be explored, then God will let me know. He'll put something in my way, turn me around, or whisper words to get me going another direction. 


so, i don't have to worry about the future because He holds it in His hands. 


i am ready for anything 

In omnia paratus


No comments:

Post a Comment