Sunday 23 March 2014

a much needed friday

this past friday was much needed. i spend a lot of time alone; studying, doing homework, watching tv.. but there is just something about being surrounded by girlfriends who love and care about you. it's a second support system, besides family. and everyone needs that. 

on friday, my best friend came over to hangout and do my hair for a birthday party i was going to that night. i feel blessed to have talented friends. i cannot curl my hair for the life of me, last time i did, i burned my neck so badly that i have a permanent scar. it's so nice when i get to see my friend, since we are both in post-secondary school we have to really make a plan to see each other. but fridays have become our day since we both don't have class. it was awesome to hangout, talk and get ready! this is her finished product.. see what i mean! talent! 

























that night, i got to meet up with another friend of mine to go to our friend's birthday party! it was so nice to be surrounded by girls who all have a passion for Jesus, talk and watch the movie Frozen. just being in company with others who are so sweet and funny is awesome and really good for the soul. i did not know every one of these ladies when i went to the party, but they were all so lovely to be around. 

















and these two girls i am so blessed to know and have in my life. so happy God gave me them to go through life and university together. birthday girl in the middle! 

























new friends are such a lovely thing. i can't wait to see and meet all the people God is going to put in my path. 

i am ready for anything. 
In omnia paratus

No comments:

Post a Comment