Friday 21 March 2014

every day is full of surprises

when i say that, i mean that sometimes things happen unexpectedly. "surprise" sounds like a great thing, but sometimes surprises are not so fun. although, in my case, so far the start of my day has been a nice surprise.

every day that i have school, i have class at 11 and don't usually wake up until 10 or 10:30. it takes me less than 10 mins to walk to school so that is never a problem. today however, i do not have school and i woke up at 8:30! that was a surprise. i cannot figure out why i woke up so early, all that matters is i did and i have gotten so much done already, all before 11 am. 


i am enjoying this new journey that God and i are on and waking up early has allowed me to spend more time with Him and more time getting things done. i have always been the pro-procrastinator in my fam, but i am working on that. and i have found that waking up early feels good, especially when i get things done that i have been procrastinating all week. 


so, every day is full of surprises and i am looking forward to what else is in store for today. my best friend in the world is coming over today to do my hair for a birthday party i am going to tonight for another friend. i can't wait. 


i am ready for anything! 

In omnia paratus

No comments:

Post a Comment