Tuesday 25 March 2014

only because of God

so yesterday we got some pretty crazy news. to some, these numbers seem like not that big of a deal, but to my mom and my family, they mean so much. 

as i have said before in a previous post, my mother's kidneys were at 21%. that meant that we were going to be starting the process of assessment to see if i was (am) fit to donate a kidney and also my mom would have begun the assessment and prepared for dialysis. 


well, last week my mom went in for more blood work and yesterday we were informed that my mom's kidneys are now at 26%! they went up 5%. there is no explanation for them going back up in percentage, except to say that it was a random blip for them being so low before. but i know, that it is only because of God that they went up in percentage. now we don't have to worry or even think about the assessment anymore and we can just focus on staying healthy and doing everything right to help my mom maintain her kidney's functioning levels. 


this is the news our family needed right now. to know that our prayers have been answered and that God has essentially extended my mom's life and gave us a peace about this journey, feels so good. i am blessed to be part of a family who is strong, even through the worst and most difficult times. and i am overwhelmed with love and joy for my Father in heaven who sees and hears our needs and meets them when we cry out. 


our family is ready for whatever God has in store for us 

In omnia paratus 


we will get a better picture soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment