Monday 31 March 2014

cram time

nothing new to report here heath wise. everyone is the same. only dad is slowly declining. he has treatment next friday, which will actually be my first day off after all my exams. 

but right now, it is cram time. for me, this is the last week of class before a week of exams. this is the time to study, manage my time efficiently and lose hours of sleep. honestly, i can feel myself getting sick and i feel like this always happens around exams. my sleep schedule is a little messed up but i am trying to get into a better routine so i do not run myself down. 


i know things will work themself out, just praying God will get me through these next two weeks so i can finish my first year with a bang! 


i am ready for anything (just sickness stay away please!)

In omnia paratus

No comments:

Post a Comment